The ESMRMB is proud to launch the 2023 edition of
ESMRMB Early Career Fellowship Programme!
Deadline for application is June 19, 2023.
About the Programme
The goal of the Programme is to enhance the involvement of early career researchers in our society. Two fellowships will be awarded in 2023, for a period of two years (beginning on the day of notification and ending after the 2024 congress). During this period, the registration fees for the ESMRMB congresses (ESMRMB 2023 and ESMRMB 2024) will be waived. Fellows will also have the chance to work with the ESMRMB Congress Planning Committees of these congresses.
Applicants must fulfil the following criteria
- Member of the ESMRMB
- Junior researcher (less than 5 years since completion of PhD/MD)
- Attendance at at least two ESMRMB events over the last three years
- Submission of an abstract as a first author to either ESMRMB 2020, 2021 or 2023 congress
To submit your application
Send an email to the ESMRMB Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following documents, by June 19, 2023:
- Letter of application to the ESMRMB Office
- Letter of recommendation by your supervisor/head of department to the ESMRMB Office
Terms & Conditions
Applicants will be notified by email in August 2023.
Please note that registration fees cannot be reimbursed! In case you registered and balanced the registration fee for the Annual Scientific Meeting before being accepted for the Early Career Fellowship Programme, the ESMRMB will not refund any amount after acceptance for the Fellowship Programme.
Complete applications that are rejected due to the limited number of places available will receive the opportunity to register at the early registration fee until two weeks after notification of rejection.