School of MRI
Educational courses for physicians and radiographers/MR technologists
The ESMRMB continues to guarantee high educational standards and proudly presents the School of MRI programme 2019!
Due to the great success of our online educational courses in the last two years, the ESMRMB is proud to announce that we will again be offering our eLearning courses Advanced Applied MR Techniques as well as Basic Applied MR Techniques.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our School of MRI courses in 2019!
- The duration of each course is of 2,5 days. The courses start either on Thursday between 8 and 9 a.m. or between 1 and 2 p.m. and last until Saturday between 1 and 2 p.m. or between 5 or 6 p.m.
- The detailed programme of each course as well as the exact time schedule will be available on the ESMRMB website as soon as available.
- 50% of the total teaching time is used for repetitions in small groups (maximum 20 people per group) to intensify the learning experience.
- A maximum of 65 places per course is available. If less than 10 participants register, the ESMRMB reserves the right to cancel a course at the latest 4 weeks prior to its beginning.The course on “MR Safety” is limited to 40 participants.
- The ESMRMB ensures the evaluation of all courses and guarantees professional and didactically experienced teachers.
- An application will be made to the UEMS-EACCME for CME accreditation of these events. A certificate of attendance will be available in the MyUser Area for participants after the course. An application for the ESSR Diploma will be made for the MSK courses.
- All courses are held in the English language.