Broadening the MRI Spectrum
October 7 – 9
STAY TUNED – MORE TO COME
STUDENT SUPPORT PROGRAMME
A limited number of excellent students and specialists in training will receive free registration at ESMRMB 2021.
Abstract first authors selected for free registration by the Student Support Programme have been notified by email.
Applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate programme or be specialist in training in a clinical department
- Applicants must not have obtained a doctorate (PhD), equivalent degree, or medical specialisation before January 1, 2021
- Member in good standing of the ESMRMB in 2021
- Submission of an abstract as first author to the ESMRMB 2021 Annual Scientific Meeting
Upon abstract submission, applicants should submit the following documents:
- Short letter of application, including name and address
- Confirmation of eligibility (see criteria above), preferably from a university administrator
Selection and notification
- Eligible applications will be evaluated by the ESMRMB 2021 Congress Planning Committee.
- Selected candidates will be notified in July 2021, together with abstract acceptance notification.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that registration fees cannot be reimbursed! In case you registered and balanced the registration fee for the Annual Scientific Meeting before being accepted for the Student Support Programme, the ESMRMB will not refund any amount after acceptance for the Student Support Programme. Complete applications that are rejected due to the limited number of grants available will receive the opportunity to register at the early registration fee until two weeks after notification of rejection.