1.Abstract text and figures
– Abstract text should not contain more than a maximum of 3,000 characters (including spaces). In order to meet this requirement, we kindly propose that abstracts should be prepared in MS Word and copied into the abstract submission system afterwards.
– Tables or figures can be submitted in .png or .jpg format, up to a maximum of 3, no larger than 500 kB each.
– Abstracts should follow the structure
2.Abstract categories and presentation formats
+ Scientific Session Communications: original studies dealing with clinical applications, with preclinical topics or with basic science. Upon submission, authors can choose between the preferred presentation formats: Oral or E-poster.
+ Clinical Review Poster Session communications: case reports and small clinical series, clinical and pictorial reviews, illustration of novel MR solutions to clinical challenges. These will be presented as E-posters.
+ Software Exhibit communications: non-commercial software packages managing MR data. These will be presented as E-posters.
3.Student Support Programme
Please check the regulations for Student Support Programme
To apply, have the following documents ready to upload:
1. Short letter of application, including name and address
2. Confirmation of eligibility (see criteria above), preferably from a university administrator
4.Communication of Results
The Congress Planning Committee (CPC) will review the abstracts and notify the authors by 1 July 2021, once the presentation form (Oral/E-poster) has been determined.
The presenting author must be a registered participant at ESMRMB 2021. Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Registration is obligatory and binding and implies payment of the registration fee. Registration will be possible from June 2021.
Step-by-step to your abstract submission
- Go to https://esmrmb2021.abstract-management.de/
- Please create your own account under “Author sign up”. You will then receive an Email containing your access key. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive an Email within 60 minutes and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please login with your access key and your email. Click “Abstract Submission” and follow the indicated steps.
- After your successful abstract submission you will receive an email confirmation. Please also check your spam folder here.
- You may login at any time to submit more abstracts or to make changes to abstracts already submitted until the abstract deadline expires.