OCT. 3 – Oct. 5
Student Support Programme
The ESMRMB is happy to once again offer Student Support Grants in 2019.
A limited number of excellent students and specialists in training will receive a travel support grant (€ 200,-) as well as free registration to the ESMRMB Congress 2019.
Eligible candidates for the Student Support Programme will be reviewed and selected by the ESMRMB president, Prof. Richard Bowtell, as well as the ESMRMB 2019 Scientific Programme Chair, Prof. Matthias van Osch.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate programme or be specialist in training in a clinical department
- Applicants must not have obtained a doctorate (PhD), equivalent degree, or medical specialisation before January 1, 2019
- Membership with the ESMRMB
- Submission of abstract(s) to the ESMRMB Annual Scientific Meeting
Applicants must submit the following documents in order to apply for the Student Support Programme:
- Application, including name and address
- Letter of recommendation by supervisor
- Confirmation of eligibility (see criteria above), preferably from a university administrator
Please send your documents to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions: June 19, 2019
Notifications will be sent in the beginning of July, 2019.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that registration fees cannot be reimbursed! In case you registered and balanced the registration fee for the Annual Scientific Meeting in Rotterdam/NL before being accepted for the Student Support Programme, the ESMRMB will not refund any amount after acceptance for the Student Support Programme.
Complete applications that are rejected due to the limited number of grants available, will receive the opportunity to register at the early registration fee until 2 weeks after notification of rejection.