• All courses are held in English language.
• The duration of the course is 2 to 3 days.
• The detailed programme of each course and the exact time schedule are available at the ESMRMB website.
• About 40% of the total teaching time is used for repetitions, exercises, and practical demonstrations to practice and intensify the learning experience.
• A maximum of 50 places per course are available (except for the RF Coil Design course in Leiden/NL which is limited to 20 participants). Early registration is recommended.
• If less than 20 participants register, the ESMRMB reserves the right to cancel a course at the latest 4 weeks prior to its beginning.
• The ESMRMB ensures the evaluation and certification of all courses, and guarantees didactically and scientifically experienced teachers.
• The Lectures on Magnetic Resonance programme is accredited by the European Federation of Organisations
for Medical Physics (EFOMP) and the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME). A certificate of attendance will be delivered for the participants (scientists: EFOMP, physicians: EACCME) of the entire course.
Registration Click here to register and to find out more on the course registration fees and regulations!