• All courses are held in English language.
• The duration of each course is 2 to 3 days.
• The detailed programme of each course and the exact schedule are available at the ESMRMB website.
• About 40% of the total teaching time is used for repetitions, exercises, and practical demonstrations to practice and intensify the learning experience.
• A maximum of 50 places per course are available (except for the RF coil course in Leiden/NL which is limited to 20). Early registration is recommended.
• If less than 20 participants register, the ESMRMB reserves the right to cancel a course 4 weeks prior to its beginning at the latest.
• The ESMRMB ensures the evaluation and certification of all courses, and guarantees educationally and scientifically experienced teachers.
• The Lectures on Magnetic Resonance programme is accredited by the European Federation of Organisations for Medical Physics (EFOMP) and the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME). A certificate of attendance will be delivered to the participants (scientists: EFOMP, physicians: EACCME) of the entire course.
For more information on the registration, please click here.
In order to register, visit our online registration tool MyLectures on MR